Close Menu ×

Street Light Outage

Home » Department » Public Works » Street Light Outage

If you see a Street Light that is out, please call the Public Works office at 934-2250, with the location and if possible the pole number.

The Public Works office will report the outage to Central Maine Power. Please note: Street Light orders can take up to 30 days to be completed. 

If you prefer to notify Central Maine Power yourself, please go to the Central Maine Power Streetlight Outage Reporting Form to report the outage.

Thank you for your assistance.