Town Hall will reopen with reduced hours on May 26th
Customer Service Hours for Clerks', Tax, Assessing & Planning/Code Offices will be*:
- Monday 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am to 2:00 pm
Appointment Hours for Clerk's, Tax, Assessing & Planning/Code Offices will be:*
- Monday 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Tuesday 4:00pm to 6:00 pm
- Wednesday 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Thursday 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
- Friday 2:00 pm to 4:00 pm
*General Assistance, Human Resources and Town Manager’s Offices will be by appointment only M-F
- The entrance on Portland Ave will be the only access into the building.
- For your safety and the safety of the staff, we require everyone to wear a face covering.
- If you are unable to wear a mask, we ask that you call for an appointment.
- A monitor will direct you on accessing the requested office and where you will exit the building.
- We are allowing 1 customer per window, and the Tax office may have up to 2 customers.
- You may have to wait in line until the office you need is available.
- You will only be allowed to access to one window per entry. (If you need the Tax office and Code office, you will have to go to one, then get in line to access the second office.)
- Public restrooms will be closed.
- We STRONGLY encourage the continued use of the drop box and online options to reduce the person to person interactions.
- Please check that you have everything you will need to complete your business before getting in line. If not, you will have to get back in line to complete your transaction.
We approciate your assistance in keeping everyone safe.